0.41 Acre Lot In City Limits!For Sale: 0.41 Acres Priced At $18,435 (USD)
Orange County, Vidor, Texas, United States
|1. A 0.41 acre parcel within the city limits of Vidor, Texas. This is one of the few remaining lots within the city limits.
2. All city utilities are near the lot - water, electricity, sewer, and gas.
3. Beaumont is only 6 miles away from the lot, a quick, easy drive on I-10. The Vidor/Beaumont area pretty much has everything you need - restaurants, shopping, churches, medical facilities, entertainment, and lots of outdoor activities, just to name a few.
4. Houston is 80 miles away.
5. Fishing galore! If you’re looking for some of the best fishing on the Gulf Coast, Vidor is definitely the place to be. Local fishing options include the Neches River, the Sabine Causeway, Sabine Lake, the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway, plus many lakes and bayous. Offshore fishing is also nearby in the Gulf of Mexico.
6. Lots of hunting options, too! You'll also find all types of hunting places throughout Southeast Texas, the Big Thicket National Preserve, and J.D. Murphree Wildlife Management Area, and numerous other hunting options in the area.
7. Vidor is close to Sabine Lake - This lake is a 90,000-acre saltwater estuary on the Texas-Louisiana border. The lake, approx. 14 miles long and 7 miles wide, is formed by the confluence of the Neches and Sabine rivers. This lake is a great place for fishing, boating, sailing, birdwatching, picnics, and more. Perfect for weekend get away.
8. This is a unique opportunity for you to buy a nice lot within the city limits of Vidor, Texas, with all utilities nearby. Inspect and invest in this property as soon as you can, before it sells.
Street Address: Elgie Street
Subdivision: N/A (Ward 6)
Zip Code: 77662
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
Beaumont, TX - 6 miles
Orange, TX - 20 miles
Port Arthur, TX - 25 miles
Holly Beach, LA - 69 miles
Lake Charles, LA - 51 miles
Houston, TX - 80 miles
Galveston, TX - 85 miles (via the Port Bolivar-Galveston Ferry)
Size: 0.41 acre
School District: Vidor Independent School District
Elementary School: Vidor Elementary School
Middle School: Vidor Junior High School
High School: Vidor High School
Property Taxes: $311.58 per year
Water: Provided by Community Water System - Tel: 409-768-8768
Electricity: Provided by Entergy - Tel: 1-800-968-8243
Sewer: Provided by Community Water System - Tel: 409-768-8768
Gas: Provided by Ferrellgas - Tel: 1-888-337-7355
Mobile Home Allowed: No
|Land Uses & Features
|Residential • Commercial Real Estate • Agriculture • Recreational Property • House • Waterfront • Vacation Rental • Farm • Ranch • Investment Property • Hunting Land • Horse Farm • Mountain Real Estate • For Sale By Owner (FSBO) • Lake House • Beach House • Beach • Lakefront Property • Oceanfront • Riverfront • Island Property • Coastal • Dock • Boat House • Deep Water • Water Access • Water Views • Row Crops • Dairy Farm • Vegetable Farm • Orchard • Corral • Organic Farm • Vineyard • Fish Farm • Poultry Farm • Arena • Tree Farm • Wheat Farm • Livestock • Stables • Lake • Undeveloped Land • Timberland • River • Pond • Creek • Pasture • Wooded • Views • Gated • Private Land • Gated Community • Log Home • Barn • CRP • Cabin • Condo
|Owner / Agent / Sellers Information
78726, United States
LSL Listing ID: 48955