5.01 Acre Unrestricted Riverfronts!For Sale: 5.01 Acres Priced At $28,495 (USD)
Hidalgo County, Mission, Texas, United States
|1. A 5.01-acre riverfront lot on the Rio Grande River - ½ mile from Los Ebanos, TX.
2. The lot is unrestricted - you can build a house, workshop, barn, or use for a mobile home or an RV. It’s also a great weekend destination to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
3. The lot is 3 miles south of Sullivan City, TX - just a short drive for groceries, restaurants, convenience stores, etc.
4. A 30-minute drive to the McAllen-Edinburg-Mission Metropolitan Area - where you will find all the “big city” amenities.
5. This lot offers quiet, easy-going country living, not too far away from a metro area.
6. Lot is ½ mile from the Los Ebanos Ferry. This hand-operated cable ferry is the last of its kind on the Rio Grande River. The 3-car barge runs between Los Ebanos, Texas and the town of Gustavo Diaz Ordaz, Mexico. The town of Los Ebanos was named after the Texas Ebony Tree that is anchored on the U.S. side of the ferry crossing. The ferry has been in operation since 1950 and was recognized with a state historical marker in 1975.
7. The property is just 18 miles from the Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park - a prime area for bird watching and butterfly watching. This 797 acre park offers many amenities including: some of the best bird watching in the country… a 2-story observation tower… hiking trails… biking trails (including bike rentals)… camping… a tram… wildlife viewing… and more. It’s also headquarters for the World Birding Center.
8. A SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNT will be offered if you purchase this property and the adjoining property. Call us for details. (Click Here to see the adjoining property.)
Claim this 5.01 acre riverfront parcel near Mission, Texas while it’s still available. This unrestricted lot can be used for a home site… cabin… barn… RV… or anything else you desire.
Street Address: Rio Grande River Fronts
Subdivision: Porcion 38-39-40
Zip Code: 78572
Size: 5.01 acres
School District: La Joya Independent School District
Elementary School: Sam Fordyce Elementary School
Middle School: Lorenzo de Zavala Middle School
High School: La Joya High School
Property Taxes: $264.09 per year
Water: Water well is needed
Electricity: Near the road
Sewer: Septic tank needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
|Land Uses & Features
|Residential • Recreational Property • House • Waterfront • Vacation Rental • Farm • Ranch • Investment Property • Hunting Land • Horse Farm • Mountain Real Estate • For Sale By Owner (FSBO) • Lake House • Beach House • Beach • Lakefront Property • Oceanfront • Riverfront • Island Property • Coastal • Dock • Boat House • Deep Water • Water Access • Water Views • Row Crops • Dairy Farm • Vegetable Farm • Orchard • Corral • Organic Farm • Vineyard • Fish Farm • Poultry Farm • Arena • Tree Farm • Wheat Farm • Livestock • Stables • Lake • Undeveloped Land • Timberland • River • Pond • Creek • Pasture • Wooded • Views • Gated • Private Land • Gated Community • Log Home • Barn • CRP • Cabin • Condo
|Owner / Agent / Sellers Information
78726, United States
LSL Listing ID: 51352
182 acres land and home for AUCTION on 7/31/2020 in Pecan Gap, Texas.
House for AUCTION on 8/11/2020 in Houston, Texas.
1 acres land and home for AUCTION on 2/26/2020 in Houston, Texas.
8 acres land for sale in Iredell, Texas.
118 acres land for sale in Marble Falls, Texas.