Private 5 Acre Lot (Unrestricted)For Sale: 5 Acres Priced At $28,475 (USD)
Cleveland County, Noble, Oklahoma, United States
|1. This very private, 5-acre tract includes a circle driveway, a shed/horse stable with a fence, a water well, and septic tank. Electricity is near the road.
2. You can quickly set up a mobile home or an RV. This lot is “move-in ready”.
3. There’s approx. 342 feet of road frontage facing 26th A Street. The depth of the lot is approx. 658 feet.
4. Subject property is 3 miles north of the Lexington Wildlife Management Area - a 9,512 acre hunting area with campsites, a shooting range, hiking trails, and numerous fishing ponds (catfish, largemouth bass, and sunfish).
5. This property is 11 miles from Noble, OK - where there are local restaurants, grocery stores, a hardware store, banks, schools, churches, parks, and more.
6. 18 miles from Norman, OK - more restaurants, shopping, medical centers, The University of Oklahoma, a Walmart Supercenter, and more, just an easy drive away.
7. 11 miles south of the Little River State Park - Lots of outdoor activities including swimming, fishing, picnicking, hiking, and boating.
8. Lake Thunderbird State Park is approx. 10 miles away. This 1,874 acre State Park offers a variety of water activities and recreation. This fun park features two marinas (Calypso Cove Marina and Little River Marina), 9 boat ramps, two swimming beaches, playgrounds for the kiddos, picnic tables, an archery range, campsites, and more!
9. As with all of our low-cost land offerings, this parcel is priced below market value, giving you instant equity. Someone will get this property under contract very soon. Hope that is you! :-)
Street Address: 26th A Street
Zip Code: 73068
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
Noble, OK - 10 miles
Purcell, OK - 15 miles
Norman, OK - 18 miles
Oklahoma City, OK - 38 miles
Tulsa, OK - 124 miles
Dallas, TX - 186 miles
Distance to I-35 - 16 miles
Size: 5 acres
School District: Noble Public Schools
Elementary School: John K. Hubbard Elementary School
Middle School: Curtis Inge Middle School
High School: Noble High School
Property Taxes: $140 per year
Water: Yes, a water well is on the property.
Electricity: Near the road. Provided by Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC) - Tel: 405-321-2024
Sewer: Yes, a septic tank is on the property.
Gas: Propane. Contact: Oklahoma Natural Gas - Tel: 800-664-5463
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
|Land Uses & Features
|Residential • Commercial Real Estate • Recreational Property
|Owner / Agent / Sellers Information
78726, United States
LSL Listing ID: 48940